When evaluating interior work, we first determine the surface and material of what needs to be cleaned. We approach the areas in a “safety first” mentality; meaning we don’t want to proceed until we know what will work without causing undue harm to the surface. For example, we would not want to use a steam machine on the original leather of a 1954 Cadillac, that would be much to severe on a material that old. Through constant and daily research we have found other ways to achieve our results. Depending on the origin of the stain or imperfection, some may not be able to be removed in a safe manner, or at all, and that is when replacement or “live with it” is the best or only option.
We achieve a thorough cleaning by utilizing microfiber and cotton towels, brushes, vacuums, compressed air, steam machines, certain dedicated tools for interior work as well as biodegradable and safe cleaners to restore your interior to close to new as possible. We also offer fabric and leather protection as well. We use no shiny interior dressings, think Armor All, on any part; we believe a nice matte look to your vinyl and leather is superior than a greasy looking, sun reflecting, dust attracting surface. Nicotine residue will incur an additional fee. We don’t think it’s necessary to bullet list every little area that will be cleaned so let’s just cover everything in this statement:
**We clean everything from your seat rails to your headliner and everything in between.**
Interior Services pricing:
Cars, Small Trucks – $180+
Vans, SUVs, Trucks – $230+
**Please remove all personal items from vehicles**
- Vacuum floors, seats, rear area, trunk and headliner
- Sanitize all cup holders, knobs, switches, dash areas, steering wheel, anything that you will come in contact with.
- Using cleaners, brushes, microfiber towels, compressed air etc. to clean all areas of the interior.
- Steam clean fabric and carpet if needed.
- Degrease and clean door jambs.
- Clean all interior glass and mirrors using dedicated glass towels.
- A mild UV Protectant applied to all leather and vinyl surfaces including rubber door and trunk seals.
- Nicotine Residue – starts @ $30
- 3rd rear seat in SUVs/Vans – Clean and Leather Protected – $30
- Leather Coating (a yearly application) – $35/seat
- Leather Conditioner – starts @ $35/car
- Premium Interior UV Protection – starts @ $25/car
- Pet Hair Removal – starts @ $40/car
- Leather Revitalize “Deep Cleaning of Leather Seats” Amazing difference – $125/2
- Odor Removal (ozone treatment) – $45+
- SUV/Van will probably need 2 applications, bigger area. SUV/Van $90
**A thorough interior detail is needed before ozone treatment can be utilized.**
- Fabric Protection
- Seats – $20+/$35+
- ala carte – $40+/$70+
- Spot cleaning and vacuum included
** A deeper cleaning will require an additional fee of $30+**
Fabric/Leather Coating (lasts up to a year). A thorough cleaning is required before application of both Fabric and Leather Coating. (The thorough cleaning is included in price. May increase for excessive time and grime as well as surface area.)
- Seats (2) – $60
- Carpet – $100+
**Additional charges may apply for extra grime, time and distance**
- Thorough cleaning
For Grand Rapids Interior Cleaning and Detailing from OnTheSpot Mobile Detailers, call or text us at (616) 366-8523 or contact us online.