OnTheSpot Mobile Detailers’ mobile auto detailing service options:
- Hand wash and dry using compressed air and scratch-free microfiber drying towels.
- Tires, wheels and wheel wells cleaned, UV protectant applied to tires.
- Bug and light tar removal.
- Mechanical decontamination of paint surfaces removing road grime and industrial fallout. This step leaves your paint free of contaminants and silky smooth and ready for polish.
- All-in-one polish is applied by machine using foam pads. (This contains a polish to remove light surface scratches and a polymer sealant for protection). You can expect 50-60% of surface scratches removal.
- Exterior glass cleaned with dedicated glass towels.
- Vacuum floors, seats, rear area and headliner.
- Using specific tools, brushes, towels, cleaners and compressed air to thoroughly clean and sanitize all areas of the interior.
- Steam clean fabric and carpet if needed.
- Degrease and clean door jambs.
- Clean all glass, mirrors and navigation screens with dedicated towels and cleaners.
- Final vacuum.
Everything in Stage 1 with the addition of a more thorough 2 step machine polishing process removing 70-80% of surface scratches followed by a polymer sealant for protection and gloss lasting 3+ months or longer.
- Chemical Decon. A more effective method for removing contaminants.
- SB3 windshield coating.
- Polymer sealant upgrade.
- Replace cabin filter.
- Headlight restore.
- Trim restore.
**click here for more info on above**
Stage 1 pricing:
- Cars, Small Trucks – $390
- Vans, Large Trucks, SUVs – $530
Stage 2 pricing:
- Cars, Small trucks – $490
- Vans, Large Trucks, SUVs – $750
“We don’t compete with others on price, they don’t compete with us on quality”.
**Additional charges may apply for extra grime, time and distance**
Exterior Only pricing:
- Stage 1 Cars, Small Trucks – $250
- Stage 1 Vans, Large Trucks, SUVs – $350
- Stage 2 Cars, Small Trucks – $350
- Stage 2 Vans, Large Trucks, SUVs – $500
**PRICING MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**